Mental Health Programs
Marvelous Minds cares passionately about offering parents and children programs throughout the year to enhance their health. Dr. Kym Larson, our pediatric neuropsychologist has coordinated a menu of programs to be led by our specialized staff and below you will find the details. Please review our programs and note that some dates may not be available just yet.
- PEERS® Social Skills Groups for Kids & Teens – Starting September 5, 2023
- Executive Function (Group Course)
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Individual Therapy
- Parent Coaching
- 504/IEP Consultation
- Psycho-educational Outreach – Bring Marvelous Minds into your community, organization, school, or workplace with educational and mental health topics!
- 2023 Summer Program for Teen Girls – We are offering an 8-week summer program starting June 7th. Girls starting 6th grade 8th grade 10:00-11:30 am & incoming high school freshmen – seniors 12:30-2:00 pm. (Program Information – June 7-July 26th))
- PEP Programs– Our Parent Empowerment Program (PEP) is led by Dr. Kym Larson has sessions beginning on the following dates:
The Glenbard Parent Series: (GPS)
The GPS Navigating Healthy Families 2023-24 brochure is now available. It is filled with dynamic speakers on a variety of topics to help students of all ages thrive.
Events are free, virtual and open to all. No registration is required. Links to the weekly events are available at glenbardgps.org.